The Razor E300 is one of the most popular electric kick scooters in the world. The unit is strong, supporting way over its recommended weight limit, and easily repaired or modified. Marketed to kids, the E300 has gained popularity with adults for commuting to work, or from that far away parking to the office.
One of the most popular modifications to the e300 is a variable throttle control system, and a headlight kit for night use. Batteries and Tires are the most commonly replaced parts.
Here at Wild, we love the E300. We have one we use to ride over to the coffee shop and bring it to the football games so we can park far away and avoid the extreme parking prices and traffic.
Wild Scooter Parts is an authorized Razor Dealer and Service Center.
Some parts are different as the E300 has evolved over the years. To be sure you get the correct part, if you see a Version number after the part name then this is a part for specific version(s), if there is no Version number then it fits all E300's.
Luckily, its very easy to find out what version of razor you have.
Look for this sticker (or similar) on your unit:
Your version number is the number between the dashes, in this case its "09".
It is EXREMELY important you check the version of your Razor, and make sure you are ordering the version of part you need. Version information is in the title of each part and the description of each part. If you do not do this you may order the wrong part! For example, the E300 has over 41 different versions with 4 different rear wheels used on them.
If you used our parts finder, you allready know your version. If not, model versions can be determined based on the product ID code on your Razor product.
Find the barcode sticker that looks like the image to the right. It is typically located on the bottom of the scooter, the steering tube, the battery charger, or on the original box it came in.
The numbers between the dashes in your product ID code (The 7th and 8th numbers) are the version number of your Razor product. For example, "01" = Version 1, "09" = Version 9, "33" = Version 33, etc.
- Razor E200, E300, MX350, and Pocket Mod Variable Speed Kit with Key Throttle RAZ-VSK3-KEY$69.00
- Kickstand (Razor E300 V41+) W13113614028$9.99
- Razor Front Wheel/Tire Assembly 2.80/2.50-4 Size (E300) V40+ W13113614049$23.49
- Replacement Battery for Razor Scooters and Ride Ons 17-6715$19.99
- Tire for late model Razor E300's (E300 V40+ or 41+) W13113614070$16.99
- Razor E300 Stem - (Matte) Grey V38+ W13113614055$19.99
- E3 Series Stem w/o Quick Release - Blue W13113601055$22.99
- E3 Series Seat w/Post - (Matte) Grey W13113614033$114.99
- Razor E300 Seat w/ Post - Blue V5-V37 W13116240033$35.99
- Razor E3 Series ( 9") Rear Wheel Complete V41+ W13113614048$38.99
- Dunarri 24V 1.6A Battery Charger for Razor Electric Scooters 58-6629$19.99
- E3 Series (9") Inner Tube Only (Front/Rear) W13113614076$11.99
- Pocket Rocket/E3 Series (10") Inner Tube Only (Front/Rear) W13113099078$14.99
- Razor E300 Front Fork - V41+ (Matte) Grey W13113619023$12.99
- E3 Series Deck Plate w/ Grip Tape - Black W13113698017$49.99
- Razor E300 Plate w/ Grip Tape - (Matte) Grey Fits V38+ W13113614017$25.99
- Razor E300 Deck Plate w/ Grip Tape - Blue V25-35 W13113699017$25.99
- Razor E2/E3 Series Collar Clamps w/ Bolts V38+ W13112445178$9.99
- Handlebar Grips (Thumb Tab Throttle) V1-V4 W13110050025$21.00
- Razor E300 Rear Wheel with 65 Tooth Sprocket 06-1486$47.99
- Razor E200 E300 Brake Cable 09-4284$6.99
- Chain Tensioner (Razor E300 Series) W13113640079$8.49
- Deck Screws (E90, E100, E200, E300) W13111050082$5.50
- E300 Chain Guard w/ Screws (V1-35) W13113099057$7.89
- E300 Chain Guard w/ Screws (V36+) W13113640013$6.89
- Razor On/Off Power Switch (with waterproof rubber boot) W13112445101$7.99
- Razor Handlebar Grips (E Series and Others) w15125050025$6.99
- Razor E Series and PowerWing Folding Handlebar Knob W13112099029$5.99
- Universal Valve Extender W13112099047$5.99
- Kickstand (Razor E200 and RX200) W13112099028$9.99
- 3.00-4 Tires - Set of 2 (Dunarri) 38-6019$11.99
- Razor Power Switch (Dirt Rocket MX350 / MX400 & Pocket Mod) W15128050186$9.99
- Reset Button (Razor E200, E300, RX200) W151250011112$4.49
- 3.00-4 Tire (Clever Brand - Genuine Razor Part) W13113012070$11.49
- Reset Button (Razor Ground Force V1-12, PR200 V1-6) W13300001112$6.99
- Inner Tube - Razor E300, Pocket Rocket, & Mini Chopper 23-1277$6.49
- Rear Wheel Assembly (Pocket Mod V31+) W15130640148$44.99
- Rear Wheel Assembly (Pocket Mod V13-30) W15130640188$45.99
- Front Wheel Assembly (Pocket Mod V13+) W15130640187$29.99
- Kickstand (Razor E300) W13113099028$31.49
- Electrical Kit (Razor E200 Series, E300 Series, & Pocket Mod) W13113430164$36.99
- Control Module Razor E200, E300, Pocket Rocket, Pocket Mod, MX350, MX400 & RX200 W13113601015$24.99
- Razor E300, E300S, and E325 Chain W13113640012$8.99
- Brake Lever Assembly (Razor E200 & E300) W13112099011$9.99
- Genuine Razor Battery (Razor E200 & E300*) W13112430185$58.99
- Genuine Razor Battery (Razor E200 & E300*) W13112430003$58.99
- Battery & Adapter (Razor E200 & E300*) W13112099003$44.99
- Battery Charger (Various Razor Products) W13112099014$26.99
- Charger Port (with 3 wires) W25141012106$6.99
- 24V - 7ah Battery Pack (2 x 12V-8ah) BST-591220$39.99
- Power Switch for Razor Electric Scooters 28-7671$8.25
- Twist Grip Throttle: Single Speed (Razor - Various Models) W13113601043$11.99
- Headset Bearings (Various Models) W13112099026$13.99
- Razor E200 Front Fork - Green (V6+) W13112030023$13.99
- Front Fork - Matte Grey (V38-V41) (E300 Series) W13113614023$13.99
- Front Fork - Blue (V20-V37) (E300) W13113040206$13.99
- Razor Front Wheel/Tire Assembly (E300) V1-V39 W13113099049$26.99
- Motor (Razor E300) W13113640030$36.99
- Rear Wheel Assembly for Razor E300, E300S, and E325, Versions 36-40 W13113640048$44.99
- Razor E200, E300, MX350, and Pocket Mod Variable Speed Kit RAZ-VSK3$49.00