Swepco 714 Transmission Fluid (SAE 20)
- The best Trans Fluid you can get!
- Used in extreme conditions by all the top Baja Racers
- Maintains viscosity at extreme temperatures
Originally formulated for Heavy Equipment, Swepco 714 is the top choice for all Baja Desert Racers. Why? Because its tough. Swepco 714 maintains its viscosity at extreme temperatures, much higher than any other fluid on the market! The stuff is amazing, and Wild is proud to offer it to you!
SWEPCO 714 is a high performance multi-service lubricant formulated to deliver unsurpassed performance in the widest possible range of applications in Racing, mining, construction, trucking, marine, agri-business and municipal services. SWEPCO’s superior blend of high VI base stocks and advanced additive chemistry provide excellent, extended drain protection from the most common problems associated with automatic transmissions and hydraulically driven drive train components . . . including poor shift quality, overheating, high temperature oxidation, performance robbing varnish and other deposit formation, costly rust and component wear.
- Improves performance & component life for power shift transmissions, hydraulic final drives, wet brakes, power steering systems & industrial torque converters requiring Caterpillar® TO-4 & FD-1, Allison® C4 or similar fluids
- Carefully formulated protection for heavily loaded equipment in mining, earth moving, construction, marine, forestry and other off-road applications
- Insures smooth, positive shift quality even in cold
- Lowers operating temperatures
- Unsurpassed protection against deposit formation, varnish, corrosion, wear and rust
- Extends drain intervals beyond conventional oils
- Exceeds performance of many synthetics & OEM branded oils
- Compatible with most common seal and part materials including elastomeric and plastic components
|Manufacturer's Part Number||4488|