It is EXREMELY important you check the version of your Razor, and make sure you are ordering the version of part you need. Version information is in the title of each part and the description of each part. If you do not do this you may order the wrong part! For example, the E300 has over 41 different versions with 4 different rear wheels used on them.
If you used our parts finder, you allready know your version. If not, model versions can be determined based on the product ID code on your Razor product.
Find the barcode sticker that looks like the image to the right. It is typically located on the bottom of the scooter, the steering tube, the battery charger, or on the original box it came in.
The numbers between the dashes in your product ID code (The 7th and 8th numbers) are the version number of your Razor product. For example, "01" = Version 1, "09" = Version 9, "33" = Version 33, etc.
- E Spark Stem V41+ W13111290055$23.99
- Razor E Spark Spark Bar Spring Housing V42+ W13111299200$8.39
- E Spark Spring Housing V41 W13111290200$8.39
- Razor E Spark Deck Plate w/ Grip Tape V41+ W13111290017$23.99
- Razor E Spark Coupling Bolt (For Spark Bar) V41+ W13111290081$7.19
- E Spark Bar w/Bolt V41 W13111290166$16.79
- Kenda Brand 200x50 Tire & Inner Tube Set 20-2074$19.99
- 200x50 Tire & Inner Tube Set for Razor Electric Scooters 83-4316$14.49
- Rear Wheel Complete (Razor E Spark) 42+ W13111299048$39.59
- Rear Wheel Complete (Razor E Spark) V41 W13111290048$26.39
- Replacement Cartridge (2 Pack) for E Spark 35011091$23.99
- Replacement Battery set (2 - 8AH Batteries) for Razor Products BST-591220$39.99
- Power Switch for Razor Electric Scooters 28-7671$8.25