It is EXREMELY important you check the version of your Razor, and make sure you are ordering the version of part you need. Version information is in the title of each part and the description of each part. If you do not do this you may order the wrong part! For example, the E300 has over 41 different versions with 4 different rear wheels used on them.
If you used our parts finder, you allready know your version. If not, model versions can be determined based on the product ID code on your Razor product.
Find the barcode sticker that looks like the image to the right. It is typically located on the bottom of the scooter, the steering tube, the battery charger, or on the original box it came in.
The numbers between the dashes in your product ID code (The 7th and 8th numbers) are the version number of your Razor product. For example, "01" = Version 1, "09" = Version 9, "33" = Version 33, etc.
- Razor E200, E300, MX350, and Pocket Mod Variable Speed Kit with Key Throttle RAZ-VSK3-KEY$99.00
- Replacement Battery for Razor Scooters and Ride Ons 17-6715$19.99
- Dunarri 24V 1.6A Battery Charger for Razor Electric Scooters 58-6629$19.99
- 3.00-4 Tire (Clever Brand - Genuine Razor Part) W13113012070$13.79
- Reset Button (Razor Ground Force V1-12, PR200 V1-6) W13300001112$8.39
- Inner Tube - Razor E300, Pocket Rocket, & Mini Chopper 23-1277$6.49
- Battery Charger (Various Razor Products) W13112099014$32.39
- Power Switch for Razor Electric Scooters 28-7671$8.25
- Rear Wheel Assembly for Razor E300, E300S, and E325, Versions 36-40 W13113640048$53.99
- Razor E200, E300, MX350, and Pocket Mod Variable Speed Kit RAZ-VSK3$49.00