E150 - (Depreciated parts list don't use)
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
We are reorganizing products on our web site, please use the "E100 SERIES” category to look for parts for all E100 Series (E125, E150, etc) model scooters.
Razor E150 Parts
It is EXREMELY important you check the version of your Razor, and make sure you are ordering the version of part you need. Version information is in the title of each part and the description of each part. If you do not do this you may order the wrong part! For example, the E300 has over 41 different versions with 4 different rear wheels used on them.
If you used our parts finder, you allready know your version. If not, model versions can be determined based on the product ID code on your Razor product.
Find the barcode sticker that looks like the image to the right. It is typically located on the bottom of the scooter, the steering tube, the battery charger, or on the original box it came in.
The numbers between the dashes in your product ID code (The 7th and 8th numbers) are the version number of your Razor product. For example, "01" = Version 1, "09" = Version 9, "33" = Version 33, etc.
- E100 E125/E150 Quick Release Lever W13110050032$11.99
- E150 Chain Guard w/ Screws (V1-5) W13111612013$11.39
- Razor E150 (V1-V5) Chain W13111612012$8.39
- Kenda Brand 200x50 Tire & Inner Tube Set 20-2074$19.99
- Razor E Series and PowerWing Folding Handlebar Knob W13112099029$7.19
- 200x50 Tire & Inner Tube Set for Razor Electric Scooters 83-4316$14.49
- Replacement Battery set (2 - 8AH Batteries) for Razor Products BST-591220$39.99
- Power Switch for Razor Electric Scooters 28-7671$8.25